This pneumatic pad printing machine
model is used for single- and multi-colour printing
, labelling, marking and decorating products with high precision and colour saturation at high speed. The product range of our pneumatic machines offers cliché widths of up to 650mm and pressure levels of max. 6800N.
A particular strength of the pad printing process is the ability to print virtually any surface, even irregular shapes, and onto many different materials, such as plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or varnished surfaces, which is something that other contact printing and marking processes simply cannot do. The adjustable speed levels permit high-quality printing.
The machines can be set up for multi-colour printing.
The machines can be used in many different applications, and typical items for printing include fixtures and fittings, car accessories, electronic components, computer cases, medical equipment, measuring equipment, tools, pens, ceramics, promotional items, etc. Customers for this technology are found in many different sectors of industry.Features:
- Pneumatically driven pad printing machine with adjustable movement and speed
- Pressing force: max. 500 N, special equipment on request
- Cliché width: max. 250 mm
- Pad movement and cliché table pneumatically driven
- No. of cycles: max. 2.500/hr
- Operating modes: Set-up / jog mode, single cycle, automatic operation, two-colour or multi-colour printing
- Open or closed ink system
- Control: Siemens PLC with operating panel, programmable
- Optional: all-automatic pad cleaning device with freely programmable cleaning cycles
- Optional :sliding clichés and coding rods for changing print images
- Can be upgraded as semi-automatic and fully automatic print station with feeds and interlinking