The screen printer TC SP-160 is designed for various high-tech applications, e.g. the metallization of Si-wafers or the printing of display glasses.
The printer is used in screen printing applications requiring the highest standards of precision and reliability.
12“ respectively 15“ screens can be used. The printer is driven by servoelectric actuators and it is prepared to be integrated in all-automatic applications or for the use as a stand alone laboratory printer.
Optional we offer a servo-electric driven screen adjustment, which can be upgraded with an optional high precision vision system to achieve a repeating accuracy of ± 12.5 µm.
- Servoelectric driven doctoring unit
- Blade speed, -distance, and –pressure freely programmable
- Doctoring force up to 230 N
- Screen snap off freely progammable
- Screen frame size 12” x 12” up to max. 15” x 15”
- No. of cycles: max. 1.800/hr
- Squeegee oscillatingly suspended, lockable
- Doctoring direction rear to front or front to rear
- Service position of main frame and doctoring unit for easy set-up and cleaning
- Control: Siemens PLC with operating panel, programmable
- Optional: servoelectric screen adjustment
- Optional: vision system incl. servoelectric screen adjustment